Saturday, August 16, 2014

Silent Eyes Are Okay by Me

Writers sometimes may believe they are just a voice in the wilderness heard by no one. That's okay by me because true writers have a need to write whether anyone cares to read it or not.  I checked my stats this morning on my blog "Fred's View" and apparently there are people who actually read it across the U.S. and in faraway places like Alaska, Poland, and China. Writers indeed have the power to touch people around the world, so I admire anyone with a string of published books and a large audience. The concern now is there is a bit more pressure on me to have something new to say. If I put a smile on one person or uplift someone's spirit, then silent eyes--not ever knowing who found my words interesting enough to read--that's okay by me.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Fred, for sharing your words, gift and inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment, Lana.

    ReplyDelete