Monday, February 2, 2015

Seattle's Football Deflated, Tom Brady a Super Hero, Katy Perry Great




Great Super Bowl this year. I didn't have a pony in the race since the Steelers were knocked out, so no danger of throwing myself out the basement window if my team lost. But, oh, what a finish with both an immaculate reception and interception (alluding to the Franco Harris and the Steelers miracle of the early 70s). Mind boggling for Seattle fans when you consider all the hours, weeks, and months of grid iron battles, making it back to the Super Bowl, and after brilliant moments in the game, and on the verge of winning the game, it took about 2 seconds to snatch defeat from from the jaws victory at the goal line. I would have been okay with either team winning, but it appears Seattle was the one that had its football deflated. I admire Tom Brady, so I'll toast the Patriots with the rest of New England. Katy Perry, Lenny Kravitz, and company, BTW, put on a great half time show, despite the sound limits. My new sound bar makes it sound like you're at the game to enjoy the echoes and unintelligible lyrics, but since we know the songs already, the performance was. . . well, let's just say, "I saw the girl and I liked it."

No comments:

Post a Comment