Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Social Media is important for branding an author, but...



It's nice to have crossed a threshold on Twitter with 2,000 followers. Social media for an author is not about selfies and what I had for lunch (tuna salad, dry toast, a Duck donut--haha!) Seriously, the friendships gained and nourished are certainly important to me, especially my longtime friends. Love is a good word. In addition, it's about the brand--the more people who notice the author, the more likely they'll consider what I've written. Social media is absolutely critical during a pandemic when many bookstores are closed. But even better advice is, the best way to get one book noticed is to have more than one out there. So it's back to my writing desk to write the next sequel, or brand new story. I hope you take a look at my novella Olympus by Fred J. Lauver on Amazon Kindle Reader or through a free app download to your device.

No comments:

Post a Comment